NEW LOACTION.... YO244LN FIRST FLOOR SUNKISSED
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example:
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site—you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, or have treatment with us, we will maintain your Order/Treatment Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at Aestheticswings@gmail.com or by mail using the details provided below:
8 Westfield Lane,
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to The Aesthetics Angel. We have outlined the terms on which The Aesthetics Angel provides services to its clients. It is important that you read and fully understand these before any treatments take place. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to speak to a member of our team.
1 All new and existing patients and clients to The Aesthetics Angel we request a £50 booking fee for treatments of £50 and over. Treatments under £20 then the treatment must be paid in full to secure the appointment.
All consultations booked will require a £20 booking fee.
All booking fees are redeemable against the treatment booked and will be put on your account. If you do not attend your appointment or cancel with less than 48 hours your £20 deposit will be taken to cover the appointment. Any subsequent bookings will require a further booking fee which will be at the discretion of the clinic.
2. If you cannot attend your appointment we require at least 48 hours notice in order to reassign your appointment time to another client, between 24-48 hours the £50 booking fee will be lost in order to cover our products and time lost. If the cancellation is less than 24 hours we will require 50% of the appointment cost.
If you are on a course of treatments and cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will loose one of your treatments.
Re-scheduling an appointment in this time frame (48 hours or less) is still subject to the same charge.
If you do not attend your appointment your £50 booking fee will be taken to cover the appointment.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
A £50 booking fee is required for all new and existing clients and patients to The Aesthetics Angel. This is put on your account and taken off the remaining bill.
Should your cancellation be as a result of Covid-19 or any government restrictions the booking fee can be transferred to an alternative date..
The cancellations linked to Covid-19 include:
Being requested to self-isolate (proof required)
Restrictions in travel
The main symptoms of COVID 19 are:
A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
Our cancellation policy will be reviewed in line with the latest government guidelines.
3. The Aesthetics Angel Clinic ask that you arrive five minutes before your allotted appointment time in order to complete any necessary consultation forms. Late arrival may result in your treatment time being reduced, or rescheduled, in which case you may lose the booking fee,. If you are running late it is important to contact the clinic so we can try and alter your appointment accordingly. If you are late for an injectable treatment your appointment may be delayed by further appointments being seen on time. If you are booked in with an Aesthetic Practitioner your treatment may have to be reduced or we may not be able to carry out the treatment.
4. The Aesthetics Angel Clinic will use its best endeavors to ensure that your appointment runs to time, however there may be times when for reasons beyond our control your appointment is delayed. Very occasionally due to unforeseen circumstances we may need to cancel your appointment at short notice. In the unlikely event that this becomes necessary we will make every attempt to contact you to inform you of the fact and to rearrange your appointment for a mutually convenient time. We do not offer compensation if it is necessary for us to cancel your appointment.
5. Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparations you might need to make prior to treatment taking place. Failure to make any such preparations may result in your treatment being delayed, your treatment time being reduced or extra costs being incurred.
6. Unless you have purchased a course of treatments, or are using our finance option all treatments must be paid for at the time of the appointment and proof of your ability to pay may be required prior to any treatment taking place. All required forms and information must be completed and given in order for your treatment to proceed, failure to complete or supply this information could mean your treatment can not go ahead as planned, in which case you will lose your booking fee to cover our time.
7. If you have booked and paid for a course of treatments and subsequently are unable to complete the course we will make a refund to you calculated by deducting the full price list of all treatments taken from the course of treatments.
8. A course is for a specific number of treatments and all treatments must be used within 12months of the date of purchasing the course. If there are any outstanding treatments remaining on the course after 12 months these treatments will be forfeited.
9. The Aesthetics Angel Clinic reserves the right to refer non-payments to debt collection agents.
10. We will always assess your suitability for treatment prior to any treatment being carried out. If we consider that you are unsuitable for the treatment you have enquired about, or if we consider that the treatment is likely to be unsuccessful we will inform you of the fact and the reasons why we have reached this conclusion. In these circumstances you will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation where applicable.
11. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that he or she provide The Aesthetics Angel Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. The Aesthetics Angel Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the clients failure to disclose such details.
12. The Aesthetics Angel Clinic gift vouchers can be used in either The Aesthetics Angel Clinic, Luxe22 Clinic, the El Hamma Clinic or any of our other locations no matter which site they are purchased in. Gift vouchers are vailed for 6 months from the date purchased. Vouchers bought in the month of December will be 25th June. After 6 months vouchers will no longer be valid.
13. As The Aesthetics Angel Clinic is a Cosmetic Aesthetic clinic we will require to take photographs both before and after your treatment. These photographs are stored on our password protected clinic software and are GDPR complaint. These photographs are strictly between your practitioner and yourself and will only be shared with prior consent to do so.
14. From time to time The Aesthetics Angel has offers on. If the treatment amount is under £50 we will require the payment to be made in full. If the treatment is over £50 then £50 of the treatment will be needed to secure the booking.
15. Any vouchers bought during our Black Friday promotion are valid for 6 months for £500 and under. 12 months for £501 and over.
Black Friday vouchers can not be used to purchase any services that are currently reduced or on offer or the purchases course packages.
Black Friday vouchers cannot be used to purchase any retail products
16. As part of our loyalty programme The Aesthetics Angel have a refer a friend scheme. The 20 percent reduction can only be redeemed on treatments over £100.
17. We will advise you of the time and date of your appointment. The Staff at The Aesthetics Angel clinic are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols.
18. We refuse to treat anyone under the age of 18 for any injectable service. Anyone under the age of 16 will need to have a consultation and insurance cover specifically for the individual.
19. Children are permitted into the clinic as long as they are quiet and well behaved and respectful of other clients in the clinic. Babies and toddlers can only be brought into treatment if they are contained in a car seat or push chair. The Aesthetics Angel staff accept no responsibility for the care of any children while careers/parents receive treatment.
20. The Aesthetics Angel clinic will not tolerate discriminatory, rude or violent behavior. We withhold the right to refuse treatment in the instance of this type of behaviour, also if you attend an appointment and are rude to our practitioner or any members of staff at our clinics you booking fee will be kept to cover the appointment & further action could be taken.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments